Skip to content
Unknown succulent, Tahmatassu
- Dried stem area has progressed further up the plant, the lower leaf is wilting, and there is black on the green part of stem after the dried part.
- Cut off healthy part, placed into cactus mix.
- Need to keep out of sunlight for a couple days until the cut area forms a callus, then keep it dry for a couple months and it may root.
Cissus discolor, Jane Feeniks
- Cannot believe it, but after two days under the cloche, there is already a new leaf!!
- I found another area of the same scale-infected stem, with 3 more instances of scale, close to the potting mix. Swabbed all with alcohol.
Sansevieria laurentii, Hatshepsut
- One stem, with new growth, has spots of rot.
- Posted question online to determine what must be done.
Syngonium Pink Neon, Rapunzel
- She’s pushing out a new little pink leaf! So cute!