Skip to content
- Signs of spider mites on many plants, scale on a couple, and aphids on the variegated wire vine.
- Gave most plants a shower to knock off the mites and, when dried, sprayed with:
- Safer’s insecticidal soap or (for a couple) rosemary spray
- swabbed alcohol on scale bugs
- Divided plants into two groups for easier management:
- Group 1 plants from the kitchen window were treated on July 9
- Group 2 plants from the dining were treated on July 12
- Plants that were separate from other plants and that showed no signs of infestation were not treated, but will be monitored.
- Plants have been moved into different rooms for better isolation and are grouped by species.